Hi,

Are you able to run the GUI - do you see the parameters, scheduler and
explorer windows? You need to run artiq_master (in the examples
directory, so that it finds pdb.pyon, ddb.pyon and explist.pyon) and
then artiq_gui.

I made several changes since Jan 20, so you may want to upgrade from Git.

To add a new experiment to the registry, for now you need to edit
explist.pyon before starting the master.

Sébastien