This was discussed on IRC too...

https://irclog.whitequark.org/m-labs/2017-09-13
https://irclog.whitequark.org/m-labs/2017-09-15
https://irclog.whitequark.org/m-labs/2017-09-16
https://irclog.whitequark.org/m-labs/2017-09-17

The Q&A is much appreciated but we still don't have a solution that
works. It looks like rather greater knowledge of MIGEN is required.
M-Labs, please provide code so Arpit can contribute at the ARTIQ
Python level and steer clear of not-yet fully documented aspects of
Migen. AFACT this is needed for integration of any of the EEM modules
with VHDCI_carrier. Arpit  can't contribute to testing and driver
writing for Zotino if he remains stuck on this bump. -Joe