Dear Alfred,

A short answer as I am on vacation. It seems that you should have contacted us
earlier. If I understand what you wrote correctly, the features you discuss are
at hand in the 2.3 development version. We have now both a single scattering
and a MC module for simulating radar observations.

So why not take a look at the latest version and see if it meets your demands.
The main persons to contact are Ian Adams and me.

Bye,

Patrick

Stefan Buehler <stefan.bueh...@uni-hamburg.de> skrev: (30 juni 2018 11:55:41
CEST)