Hi ARTS developers,

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with the ARTS build system. I'm
trying to add a new "modern" predefined absorption model (in
src/predefined/xxxxxx.cc) and I'd like to use the Faddeeva compex error
function from 3rdparty/Faddeeva. The problem I'm having is getting the build
system to recognise the header file - at the moment I'm trying to use #include
<Faddeeva/Faddeeva.hh>, but I get "fatal error: Faddeeva/Faddeeva.hh: No such
file or directory" when I try and compile. Is there a change I need to make
somewhere to the CMake configs to make this work?

Thanks for your help,

Stuart