Hi! I'm updating old codes to use the latest version of arts and I am
having some trouble. I'm trying to retrieve pressure, temperature, and
other variables along the ppath. I am trying to use iyEmissionStandard the
following way:

Copy(iy_main_agenda, iy_main_agenda__Emission)

IndexSet(iy_agenda_call1, 1)
Tensor3SetConstant( iy_transmission, 0, 0, 0, 0.0 )

ppathCalc

iyEmissionStandard( iy, iy_aux, diy_dx, ppvar_p, ppvar_t, ppvar_nlte,
ppvar_vmr,       ppvar_wind,
                    ppvar_mag, ppvar_f, ppvar_iy,
                    ppvar_trans_cumulat, ppvar_trans_partial, iy_id,
                    stokes_dim, f_grid, atmosphere_dim, p_grid,
                    z_field, t_field, nlte_field, vmr_field,
                    abs_species, wind_u_field, wind_v_field,
                    wind_w_field, mag_u_field, mag_v_field,
                    mag_w_field, cloudbox_on, iy_unit, iy_aux_vars,
                    jacobian_do, jacobian_quantities, ppath,
                    rte_pos2, propmat_clearsky_agenda,
                    water_p_eq_agenda, iy_main_agenda,
                    iy_space_agenda, iy_surface_agenda,
                    iy_cloudbox_agenda, iy_agenda_call1,
                    iy_transmission, rte_alonglos_v,
                    surface_props_data )

and I can't seem to be able to ignore diy_dx

What is the correct way to retrieve for example ppvar_p, ppvar_t and
ppvar_vmr

Thank you in advance!!!

Victoria