Hi all!

    When I was building ARTS in my Centos7, there are some error happened after
I run "cmake ..", I don't know how to fix it, so I write to you for help.
Thanks in advance for your time, please advise me at your convenience.

    The error report is as fellows.

[xiao@localhost build]$ cmake ..

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:60 (include):

  include could not find load file:

    ArtsTestcases

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:144 (include):

  include could not find load file:

    FindNetCDF

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:171 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    ArtsAddCompilerFlag

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:178 (ARTS_ADD_COMPILER_FLAG):
  Unknown CMake command "ARTS_ADD_COMPILER_FLAG".