Dear Wang,

note that using the lookup table may not be your best option for wind retrieval. The reason is that it can only interpolate between the precalculated values. If you calculate the absorption on the fly, the line will be Doppler-shifted, which is exact. You can achieve this by setting up propmat_clearsky_agenda accordingly. Depending on the details of your calculation, this could be a bit slower, but it could also even be faster (in case your line list is not very long).

Best wishes,

Stefan