Sorry, though the response would automatically go to the list. For completeness,

here's my response from earlier.

Just to clarify and confirm:

> same sensors, same atmosphere, etc.. just different measurements vectors using
> OEM from ARTS directly ?

This is what ARTS currently does: It takes multiple observations and solves for
a single atmospheric state. If I understand you correctly what you want to do is
same sensors but different atmospheres (although they may be the same a priori).

This kind of parallelism is not supported within ARTS so you'll have to do it
sequentially. It's straight forward when you use the Python interface: After
you have set up your calculation, you just call the OEM WSM multiple times in a
loop.
What you need to pay attention to is to  reset the WSVs x, yf and jacobian
before calling OEM a second time because those are both in- and outputs of the
method.

I not sure, however, how much you will gain from this computationally since this
depends on your retrieval setup.

Let me know if anything remains unclear.

Kind regards,

Simon