Dear ARTS community,

In order to perform some sensitivity analysis on ozone retrievals, I would like
to artificially modify some absorption lines parameters (e.g. line strength and
frequencies) on the ozone line.

>From my understanding, this would be the goal of either ones the following
>workspace methods:

abs_linesChangeBaseParameterForMatchingLines()

abs_lines_per_speciesChangeBaseParameterForSpecies()

which both require among a QI ("quantum identifier to match the line")
parameter.

If this is the case, I am not sure about what exactly is this QI and where I
can find it (or set it) for a specific absorption line ?

I am using ARTS 2.4 (through pyarts) and am defining the spectroscopy by
reading the Perrin_newformat_speciessplit/o3-666.xml.gz located in the original
ARTS-xml-data folder (2.4) and then uning the
abs_lines_per_speciesCreateFromLines() method.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Eric