Thanks, Oliver and Mattia, for you help.

After studying Mattia and Richard's posts, I figured out the following:

Comment out line 15 of TestAbs.arts:

#Copy(abs_xsec_agenda, abs_xsec_agenda__noCIA)

And insert the following to line 16:

AgendaSet( abs_xsec_agenda ){
   abs_xsec_per_speciesInit
   abs_xsec_per_speciesAddConts
   lbl_checkedCalc
   abs_xsec_per_speciesAddLines
 }

Now it seems working, though I have not yet got the chance to check the outputs
as it is still running.

Yours

Pengwang