Thank you very much for the support.

After installing the master branch and running the 'make check' command, I got
a weird error message that read:

[ 10%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/make_workspace_memory_handler_cc.dir/make_workspace_memory_handler_cc.cc.o
In file included from /opt/arts-master/src/matpackI.h:102,
                 from /opt/arts-master/src/methods.h:32,
                 from /opt/arts-master/src/global_data.h:31,
                 from
opt/arts-master/src/make_workspace_memory_handler_cc.cc:24:
/opt/arts-master/src/matpack_concepts.h:4:10: fatal error: concepts: No such
file or directory
    4 | #include <concepts>
compilation terminated.

I'm sure this file exists and my machine should meet the requirements as well.
Reinstalling ARTS 2.4 worked fine before.

Is this a known issue?

Best regards
Witali