Hi Business Associates,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Business Objects Developer in CA.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title      : Business Objects Developer
Location      : Thousand Oaks, CA((Locals are Preffred))
Duration      : 3-6+Months

****We have a need to add a Business Objects Developer & Universe Designer
immediately****

Project Description:  Develop an ad-hoc universe, create reports, configure
report distribution.

Role/Responsibilities:

*Work directly with users to create an adhoc universe for 2 analysts. The
underlying table structure is simple, around 5-6 tables.
*Develop 20 reports, 15 simple, 5 complex.
*Work with users to discuss requirements
*Provide input into the data architect on the data model.
*Configure business objects to send a PDF of a set of reports to a set of
users.
*Act independently without significant oversight.

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Nadeem
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com