Hello,

Greetings of the day!!

I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client.
Please go through the job description

*****Position: SFDC Developer (with strong understanding of modules like
Opportunities/Entitlement/Asset management)*

*Location: SFO Bay Area CA*

*Project Duration: 4 +Months*

Strong skills in Apex class, triggers and VisualForce

Experience: 7 Years of IT Experience with 5 years as SFDC developer.

Strong understanding of the out of the box SFDC data model and constrains –
understanding of how to overcome the constrains with minimum extensions on
the platform.  Strong understanding of partner channel management.   Strong
understanding of code management and code migration techniques – specially
around perforce. Strong understanding of SFDC technical limitations from a
usability perspective.

 · Interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please

Full Name:
Mobile &Home No:        (M):    (H):
Email id:       (1):    (2):
SSN (Last 4 Digits)
Expected Compensation:  Per HR on C2C:  Per Year on C2C:
Total Years of Experience:      Years:  Months:
Work Authorization:             *Validity
Availability:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Available time for Interview:
Skills:
Reason for Change:
Any vacation plan:
We will need your permission for us to represent to the client
*Not applicable for Green card and Citizen

Awaiting your reply ASAP…

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement. I would appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate.

*******Thanks & Regards,*

*******Harish Vummidi
*Trident Consulting INC | West Hills CA 91307|
Tel: 925-353-5850|
Email: har...@tridentconsultinginc.com |*****
http://www.tridentconsultinginc.com/|*
My hot Requirements:***** http://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi/*