Hello,

Greetings of the day!!

I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client.
Please go through the job description

Please support me with the best profile for the following Direct Client
Requirement. Best and sure shot closing positions for matching consultants.
And respond to
***har...@tridentconsultinginc.com*<har...@tridentconsultinginc.com>with
an updated resume of your consultant(s).

Please send your resume with***** expected pay rate.*

*****Position:****** Storage and Backup Administrator*

*Location: Santa Ana, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*****Skills Required:*

EMC (Clariion & DMX) with Netbackup Software as a backup Tool

*****Essential*

·       Minimum 4yrs experience on NAS and SAN Storage.

o       Knowledge Enterprise-class Storage Hardware from EMC (Symetrix and
HDS Clarion), Working (USP), Network Appliances (NAS Filer)

o       Knowledge of Enterprise-class Fiber Switch/Director Brocade,
Hardware from Cisco, Working or McData required.

·       Hands-on Experience with Veritas Volume Manager, Powerpath and LVM

o       Understanding of monitoring and replication strategies (ECC, SRDF,
True Tagma Copy, GoodStore)

·       Excellent experience in storage. Concepts (mapping/creation, F/C
Switch Configs)

·       Working knowledge on Veritas Netbackup Administration or Tivoli
Storage Manager Administration

o       With IP Network, WAN and LAN free (SAN) based data?configuration.
Backup design and Familiar

o       With data protection and backup recovery solutions familiarity such
as virtual using Experience tape, disk to disk to tape, data replication.

·       UNIX and/or Windows systems administration experience.

o       And understanding of OS/Application storage requirements (File
System Layout Databases) Good

o       Recovery in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and
Disaster planning Experience

*****Desirable*

·       Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills

·       Preferable a recognized Certification (e.g. SCSP, SCSE, SCSN-E)

·       Create and maintain operational documentation.

·       Experience on ticketing tools (like Remedy, Right now etc.)

·       Experience with standard ITIL Processes

· Interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please

Full Name:
Mobile &Home No:
Email id:
SSN (Last 4 Digits)
Expected Compensation:  Per HR on C2C:
Total Years of Experience:      Years:  Months:
Work Authorization:             *Validity
Availability:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Available time for Interview:
Skills:
Reason for Change:
Any vacation plan:
We will need your permission for us to represent to the client
*Not applicable for Green card and Citizen

Awaiting your reply ASAP…

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement. I would appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate.

 *******Thanks & Regards,*

*******Harish Vummidi
*Trident Consulting INC | West Hills CA 91307|
Tel: 925-353-5850|
Email: har...@tridentconsultinginc.com |*****
http://www.tridentconsultinginc.com/|*
My hot Requirements:***** http://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi/*