Hi Business Associates,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of  PeopleSoft Functional consultant in
DE.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the your resumes
with contact details ASAP

*Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional consultant W/Accounts Receivable / Billing
person.
Location: Dover, DE
Duration:6+ Months contract with extensions*

Minimum Requirements:
Accounts Receivable / Billing person.
writing queries,   draw upon their experience, etc.....
PeopleSoft Functional consultant in Dover, DE.
Production Support..  year end close is coming up 6/30.
Need strong communicator, who can help with their in- depth understanding of
the business scenario.
To make recommendations  (ie- business processes)  NOT necessarily change
buisiness processes;  but
EXPERIENCE to talk intelligently to the users...  nad draw upon their
experience.
Need-  ability to write Queries...... explain how these queries have helped
other clients.........
   **  really want good  ' all around athletes '    and other modules not
required but helpful are :
General Ledger and KK - Commitment control.......

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com