*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!*

Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a Project Manager II position available at Charleston, SC. I have
included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest
convenience.  My contact information is below.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish Vummidi
JMA Information Technology,
913-722-3252 x 206 [P], 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/harishvummidi>

Position: 17781- Site Modifications Project Manager II
Location: Charleston, SC
Contract: 4 Months

Job Description:

*Manages all aspects of projects throughout the infrastructure and software
development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources,
quality, costs and change.
*Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing
task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project
scope throughout the lifecycle
*Develops detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports, budget
forecasts and influences the effectiveness of a team that integrates
multiple functions/disciplines.
*Conducts project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by solving
complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue
and Change Management best practices.
*Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user,
services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
*Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues
effecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
*Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon
completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive
appropriate records.

Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:     Position Requirements

*Sound understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Discipline.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Need excellent meeting facilitation skills.
*Exceptional problem solving skills.
*Quick recall of multiple work streams.
*Calming demeanor in difficult circumstances.
*Ability to motivate project teams to build team morale and group commitment
to project goals and deliverables.
*Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across
several project assignments.
*Ability to manage, control and report on project budget
*Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff
and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver
status reports, and facilitate meetings.
*MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook)

Education & Experience:

*2-5 years of Project Management experience using structured methodology
required.
*Experience working with multiple vendors within tight timelines.
*Past experience understanding and communicating multiple work stream
schedules.
*Prior cross-functional team management experience required.
*Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering solutions and managing
multiple projects simultaneously.
*Proven experience managing geographically diverse teams and/or teams in a
matrix organization.
*Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work
experience required.

Preferred skills:

*Wireless, Telecommunications, and/or *Project Management Certifications
preferred