*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!*

Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a Senior Informatica Developer V position available at Bellevue, WA.
I have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest
convenience.  My contact information is below.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish Vummidi
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/harishvummidi>

Position: 17965 - Senior Informatica Developer V
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 3 Months

Job Description:

Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications,
systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems,
as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate
business objectives. The Developer V acts as the development and technical
lead on complex projects, contributing to strategic vision and technical
decisions, participating in vendor analysis and selection projects,
introducing process improvements, completing proof of concept projects for
introduction of changes to our architecture, and providing oversight on the
work of other technical staff.

- Utilize planning and leadership skills to oversee development deliverables
as required to implement new systems capabilities.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical
and architectural specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems
functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include
code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application
support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation
plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and
program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design,
requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of
systems/applications to team and development lead.

Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 8-10 years experience using 3 or more development languages or tools
(e.g., C#, ASP.Net, J2EE Application Framework, SQL/PLSQL, & Unix Shell
scripting (AIX), etc.)
- 8-10 years designing and developing applications on two RDBMS (Oracle, SQL
2000, Teradata).
- 8-10 years and developing applications on two operating systems (Unix,
Windows 2000, etc.) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Has had technical leadership experience on at least 5 large scale
projects, providing leadership to at least 4 developers on each project,
with projects impacting multiple business units and with development
timelines greater than 4 months each.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Has experience working with at least 5 business applications/systems and
has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Specific work experience/skills required for each individual position to
be updated by the hiring manager as these will vary depending upon whether
the position develops user interfaces, middle tier and/or interfaces,
database, business intelligence, or packaged applications.
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent
experience.

Preferred skills:     - Wireless industry experience desirable.