*Hi dear friends,*

*We have very urgent opening on JAVA developer on C2C Requirement.*

Once you okay with following details then forward updated details of your
consultant to u...@canoesys.com with worked professional reference

* *

*Title: Java Web Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX***

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:***

Capable of implementing top down middle-tier (application) and integration
(3rd party) focused web services for IBM WebSphere Application Server
Understands IBM WebSphere Application Server infrastructure and runtime
environment for web applications and web services.

·         Working knowledge of XML, XSD, and WSDL constructs / syntax.

·         Experience using IBM DB2 as a transactional application database.

·         Experience utilizing EJB 3.x

·         Experience utilizing IBM Rational Application Developer.

·         Has a practical knowledge of OOD best practices including SOLID
principles.

·         Has a working knowledge of commonly used GOF design patterns
Implements application data access services JDBC.

·         Implements JUnit automated unit tests to exercise code / services
Practical knowledge of using mocks to test objects with dependencies in
unit tests.

·         Experience working in a team environment using source control
management tools.  TFS knowledge a plus.

·         Knowledgeable of branching and merging strategies.

Please Provide the below mentioned below

Name of the Person:

Contact Details:

Availability:

Email ID:

*Professional References:*

Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID:

Name of the Person:

Designation:

Client Name:

Official Email ID

 * **Your's Sincerely,*
*Uday**
**[image: canoesys logo.png]**Canoesys, Inc.*

*
**u...@canoesys.com* <rajendra.am...@canoesys.com>**

*http://www.canoesys.com* <http://www.canoesys.com/>*

*
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused