Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes lok...@sriveninfosys.net

Role: AS/400 Developer

Location: OKC, OK

Client: Mercury Insurance

Rate: $45/hr

Job Description:

We have a need for a RPG400 (AS400) developer with strong RPG400 experience for
a contract position in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

 Below are the requirements:

"             RPG 400, which might be referred to as:  RPG IV, RPG free, ILE
RPG.

"             Control language (CL, ILE CL)

"             SQL for the iSeries

"             Database - DB2/400 or UDB

Experience should include:

"             Experience programming web services in RPG & related technologies
(XML, SOAP, WSDL)

"             ILE concepts (Service programs, Procedures, Program binding,
Binding Directory, Activation Groups etc.)

"             Use of static and dynamic SQL in RPG ILE programs (embedded SQL)

"             Use of message queues to pass information between programs

"             Use of data queues, APIs

"             Trigger programs and Journaling files

Knowledge of  WebSphere Development Studio Client (WSDC) is a plus.

Thanks & Regards
Lokesh

IT Recruiter
Sriveninfosys Inc
(CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011)
Voice: 732-835-0098  Fax: 516-977-0618
E-mail : lok...@sriveninfosys.net || G-mail:lokesh.sriveninfo...@gmail.com ||