This is Harish Vummidi with JMA Information Technology. I’m a Technical
Recruiter and have range of open requirements for my Telecommunications,
Finance, Tourism and Federal clients. I have enlisted my entire
requirements in the below mentioned site. Please review the requirement
that suits your consultant and contact me for further proceedings.

I would also request you to add my email to your hotlist distribution list.

*https://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi*

I have requirements for the following skills:

.NET, Abinitio, Android, Application support analyst, BA, Business Objects,
BI, Biz Talk, C++, Cognos, C#, Coldfusion, DataStage Developer, Data
Modeler, Datawarehouse, Data Analyst, Drupal Developer, ERP, Embedded
Developer, Flex, Hyperion, Informatica Developer, Java J2EE, Linux Admin.
MicroStrategy, Mainframe, MSBI, Network Engineer, Oracle DBA, OBIEE, PEGA,
PHP, Perl, PeopleSoft, Performance Engineer, QA, Quality Center, Rational
Rose, Ruby on Rails, RF Engineer, SharePoint, SQL, SAP, SQL Server, SAS,
SDET, SDE, Silverlight, Siebel, Salesforce, Storage, SAN, sun LDAP,
Solaris, SOA, Site Minder, Teradata developer, Tibco, Test engineer,
VMware, Voice, WebSphere, web developer, Weblogic

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Harish Vummidi*

JMA Information Technology,

913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]

10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212

har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com

View my jobs @ https://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi

[image: btn_viewmy_160x33] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/harishvummidi>