Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position please go through the
job description if you have any resume reply back to me contact details
ASAP.

Job Description:

* *

*Position: C/C++ Senior Software Developer*

Location: New York, NY

Duration: Long Term

The Role:

Client seeking developers with project experience in creating systems for:
- Algorithmic Trading,Black Box Trading,Market Making,Risk
Management,Quantitative Analysis (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE CLIENT),,Event
Based Trading,,Solutions for Hedge Funds,,Solutions for Proprietary Trading
firms (Prop shops),High frequency trading applications,Low latency trading
applications

Qualifications:

- Implementing systems with the FIX Protocol
- Optimizing systems for low latency trading
- Optimizing high frequency trading systems
- Application Architecture / Design in C/C++, UNIX, data structures IS A
MUST
- Quantitative Development & Financial Engineering
- Quantitative and Risk Analysis
- Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering
- Technical Project Management & Leadership
- We will also consider an applicant that has ONLY strong C/C++/data
structures and UNIX skills regardless of experience

Looking forward to work with you.

With Regards

Shekar

609 955 3039