Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill this urgent position with our client
in *Atlanta,
GA*. Below is the complete details of the requirement. Please let me know
if you would be interested on the same. Please feel free to call/mail
should you have any questions.

*Please Reply with** :*

Your Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact
details of sponsoring company):

Expected Hourly Rate(C2C/W2):

Documentum Export Control Application Support

Please keep rate ALAP.

Location – United States (Schenectady or Atlanta preferred)

Total Experience- 5+ years

Mandatory:

•5+ year’s hands-on-experience in Documentum Technology.

•Experience in supporting large enterprise applications.

•Strong knowledge in Java / J2EE concepts.

•Good Work Experience in the following Documentum modules: Content Server,
WebTop (6.5, 6.7), D7, DA, FAST, XPlore, DTS, DQL, API, Workflow,
Lifecycles, Composer, Process Builder.

•Strong knowledge in DFC and WDK customization.

•Good to have migration/upgrade knowledge from one Documentum Version to
higher version.

•Working experience in application servers like JBoss, Tomcat (use, setup,
settings )

•Database technical experience: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / Oracle 11g.

•Strong understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.

•Good English written and oral communication skills.

•Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning
skills.

•Good documentation skills.

•Strong customer service orientation.

•Strong customer focus capability

Desirable:

•         Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.

•         Experience working in on-shore/off-shore model

•         Knowledge about contemporary web service technology (SOAP, WSDL)

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi Mishra

Sr.Technical Recruiter

SourceChip, Inc