Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

* Please Reply To All !!!*

*Job: iOS MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER Location: Foster City, CA Duration:
9+ Months expected to extend Interview: Phone *
*Required Skills*

*• 2+ years of iOS mobile application development experience • Objective
oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+
years Java • RESTful APIs tintegrate mobile applications tserver side
systems • Working experience with web development and XML • Knowledge of
SQL • Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit
testing, source control and peer code-reviews • 5+ years overall experience
*

*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: *

*• Develop next generation mobile payment applications • Plan, coordinate,
and implement security measures tsafeguard information in computer files
against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure •
Develop standards and guidelines tguide the use and acquisition of software
and tprotect vulnerable information *

*Nice To Have:*
*• Mobile payment experience preferred .*

--

*Thanks **,*

*With Kind Regards*

*Rahul Jindal**| **Sr.Technial Recruiter*

*Stamford Solutions**, INC*

*Phone:* *(909)758-8888 , (732)686-5666*

*Email ID : **ra...@stamfordsolutions.com <vas...@pegasyssoft.com>*

*G-Talk:-* *rahul.stamf...@gmail.com <rahul.stamf...@gmail.com>*

*www.stamfordsolutions.com <http://www.stamfordsolutions.com/>*

*An E-Verify Employer*