IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*           SAP HCM Project Lead/Manager

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*         Dallas, TX

*Client:* Transportation - Airlines

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         *HCM Project Lead/Manager* - The resource will be responsible for
successful implementation, upgrade of SAP HCM for key accounts.

·         The HCM project Lead/Manager is responsible for the overall
management of SAP implementations and migration to be executed on-time,
on-budget delivery of a successful SAP implementation.

·         The responsibilities include Developing work plans, managing
deadlines and coordination of project team and sub-team activities,
Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, Setting and
controlling scope, Communicating status and vision to client management and
stakeholders and Risk management.

·         The candidate must have strong SAP HCM functional knowledge in
areas of PA, OM, Benefits and Payroll, including exposure to HCM technical
components for reports, interfaces, enhancements, etc..

·         The resources will provide HCM functional expertise within the
SAP HCM module.   Individual must have in-depth functional knowledge of the
HCM module and how it relates across the application.

·         Resource must also have experience in working with
onshore/onsite/offshore teams.

·         Very Important - Must have led a minimum of 3 full-life cycle SAP
implementations with responsibility for SAP HCM solution.

·         Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP HCM modules (Payroll, PA,
OM, Benefits, TM, ESS, ECM, MSS)

·         4 years' experience in Managing teams sizes of a minimum of 10+
direct reports, including being responsible for team staffing.

·         Strong experience in business knowledge and functional
configuration in PA, OM, Benefits, Payroll, TM, ECM, ESS, MSS

·         Application Development as it applies to HCM, ability to analyze
requirements and perform functional configuration or provide functional
specifications to technical teams as applicable

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter

*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*

*imti...@techleapsystems.com <s...@techleapsystems.com>*

*Techleap Systems*

Colinas Business Park

4324 N Beltline Rd,

Suite: 100 C,

Irving, TX 75038.

www.Techleapsystems.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]