Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.co <p...@aptude.co>m*

*Title: Junior .Net DeveloperLocation: Saint Cloud, MNDuration: 6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $25/hr on C2C*
*Only OPT consultant*
*Experience level 2-3 years*

• Basic knowledge in technologies and the tools used in the development
environment (C#/.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, WCF, Javascript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON,
Visual Studio 2012-2013, Team Foundation Server). • Work with peers and
Senior Engineers to ensure that software products deliver business value,
are completed on time, have high quality, and minimize technical debt. •
Participate in coding efforts within a project team. Clearly communicate
actionable information to the project team. • Develop and document software
designs that emphasize usefulness/usability, stability, performance, and
reusability. • Assist with debugging efforts within the project team when
production and development issues arise. • Demonstrate the ability to
research current market trends and new technologies and communicate how
they could change our approach to our solutions. • Establish collaborative
relationships with other functional team members to ensure success of
projects. • Successfully interact across various functional roles and
departments to ensure effective communication and collaboration. •
Establish and uphold firm expectations and ensure that deliverables are
self-certified prior to transitioning to the downstream consumers of the
deliverable (QA and customers). • Assist in the assessment and
identification of project and/or business risks. • Work effectively with
minimal supervision. The expectation is that the employee in this position
will be able to receive a statement of objectives and detailed direction
and be able to effectively execute to those directions and clearly
communicate the project impediments to his/her peers with some feedback or
assistance from a Senior Engineer.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.