Hi,

Please send your updated resume to *rboll...@aptude.com
<rboll...@aptude.com>*

We are looking for a Bench Sales recruiter, reply with your resume and
expected salary if you are interested in this position.

*Location: Banjara Hills Road No. 12*

*Duration: Fulltime*

*Responsibilities: *Recruiter will support our company's efforts to place
bench candidates for multiple clients nationwide
Source technical professionals nationwide for contract and project based
positions.
Review and format resumes, qualify bench candidates and negotiate rates
Provide technical analysis and assessments as needed.
Utilize best practices to effectively manage customer deliverables and
resources;
Build strong network of clients for bench placements, gain market
intelligence, leverage existing talent pool for referrals and contacts.

*QUALIFICATIONS *
* At least 3+ years Bench Sales or IT Staffing experience.
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of developing sales pipeline
* Must have solid sales experience
* Consistent performer meeting monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
* Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate with Client at all levels from Managers, Directors
to C-levels
* Excellent organizational skills and follow through
* Be able to develop lead strategies and create/manage marketing plans for
new clients
* Have a very high drive and an urgency to close business

For over a decade, Aptude has served organizations as a trusted ally by
providing superior service, business-valued technology solutions, and
highly competent consultant resources.

IT Consulting and Development Services--As an enterprise solution-based
consulting firm, we'll partner with you to implement software or
application solutions to achieve revenue growth, cost containment, improved
decision competency, and your other technology or business-driven goals.
Our expertise spans a wide range of technology platforms and applications,
including: Oracle, Microsoft (.NET), Middleware/Integration, and Business
Intelligence (ETL & Dashboards). We also offer offsite enterprise DBA
support in both Oracle and Microsoft.

IT Staffing Services--We're different from other IT staffing organizations
because our leaders have over fifty years' combined real-world experience
as developers. They understand what makes a good resource. This foundation
of knowledge enables us to quickly source, screen, and onboard the best
candidates meeting your project's unique technical and functional
consulting needs. When you work with Aptude to fulfill your IT staffing
requirements, you won't waste time interviewing candidates who aren't
technically sound, or waste money churning through inadequate consultants.

Thanks,

Ravi

Aptude Inc.

*rboll...@aptude.com <rboll...@aptude.com>*