Dear Associates

We do have an urgent requirement. Below mentioned are the details. If
you are interested kindly send your updated Resume along with the
Rate.

Job TitleNetwork Architect
LocationSanta Clara, California
Duration6 Month

Years of Experience7+

Required SkillsNetwork Architect – Job Description (Level 3)
Hands & feet data center support for network issues including
maintenance of failed hardware
Create Network architecture, design and implementation for the entire
small size data center.
Monitoring, maintenance & troubleshooting issues related to switches
(Example - Juniper EX8202, Juniper 4200 ToR, Juniper 2200 iDrac
Switches) & firewall (Example - SRX 1400).
Configuration and update MIS connections between third party providers
Monitoring & maintenance of Citrix load balancers
VPN configuration & maintenance
Support & coordinate with other team like application, DBA, Storage,
Network team
Create new & update existing documents

Thanks,

PavithraIT Recruiter
Nexera Solutions LLC
4255 Route 9N Suite 5C,
Freehold NJ 07728
www.nexerasolution.comDesk: (732) 853-0609 Ext. 813
Fax: (732) 637-4095
Email:pavithra.vangire...@nexerasolution.com
Qualified and Reliable Technology Experts on your sides

Click here to Unsubscribe

Privacy Policy | This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618
Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be
considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and
an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received
this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails,
please reply with remove in the subject line of this email so we can
remove you from our database.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Pavithra