Hi Folks

I have the below opportunity for you. If you are suited and interested in
this position, please send me your most updated resume, so that we can
discuss your availability, work status, rate etc.I look forward to your
earliest response.

Please send your resumes to pra...@palni.com Or feel free to call me @
*312-242-1703*

Position-Mainframe Developer

Location-Dallas, TX

Duration-Long Term

Number of positions - 3

*Job Overview:*

*Looking for Mainframe Developer with  strong preference of  credit card
experience background and highly desirable Vision Plus Product experience.*

 *Mandatory Requirement - US Citizens or Greencard Holders or H1 Visa
holder who has been living in U.S for atleast 3 years.   There will be Drug
Test & Security Clearance required on all individuals as this is federal
government project.*

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

Develop Technical specifications for the Functional Specifications.

•             Developer code per technical specifications

•             Create the Unit test plans and document the Unit Test Results.

•             Create Implementation Plan and support the Implementation.

•             Answer the Business as well as customer Queries.

Skill, Experience & General information Required:

•             Development experience in credit card domain.

•             Should be well versed with Mainframe Technologies (Cobol,
CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, DFSORT, Easytrieve, File Manager)

•             Should have fair understanding on Software Development and
Maintenance lifecycle and Software Testing Life cycle

•             Others skills like Good Communication, Analytical Ability,
and Mentoring Skills will be added advantage