Hi Associates,

We have an urgent opening for Business Analyst Functional I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant’s updated
resume ASAP.

Position: Business Analyst Functional

Duration: 6+ months with extensions

Location:  Norwalk Area CT train ride from New York

We have an immediate need for a business analyst.

The candidate should be comfortable with methodologies associated with
designing solutions for Financial Services.  The solution will require
sophisticated financial reports, customized to specific account needs.
The BA should understand the workflows associated with gathering
financial data from various sources including, but not limited to
custodians and alternative investments.

The Business Analyst will work with our client to:
1. Gather and analyze user requirements

2. Document user requirements using personas, user stories,
wireframes, workflows, system interactions.

3. Translate user stories into functional requirements using modeling
tools such as UML, IDEF0, or equivalent.

4. Define non-functional requirements (e.g. backup/recovery, business
continuity, localization, etc.).

5. Manage overall planning of the project.

The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience and holds an MBA or
equivalent.  They understand financial reporting requirements and are
comfortable working with senior executives in planning and evaluating
cost/benefit tradeoffs.

Some knowledge of software development processes is desirable but not
required.

--
Thanks&Regards,
Pavithra