Hi Friends,

We have an urgent opening for Ruby on Rails  I have sent you a  job
description, Please go through it and let me know if  you are
comfortable with it and also send me your consultant’s updated resume
ASAP.

Position: Developer Senior Software Engineer (ROR)

Location: Boston

Fulltime, Salary + benefits

We are looking for a talented and experienced Ruby on Rails developer
comfortable working on both frontend and backend projects.  You have
experience developing complex cross browser web applications based on
javascript and css and web services. You also possess excellent
written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills, you are
detail oriented, independent, organized and you are able to work on
fast-paced projects. Work with distributed revision control tools like
git or mercurial and with other teams, either locally or remotely. You
like communicating with clients (B2B) in an efficient and friendly
way.

Skills Needed:

●     2+ years Ruby on Rails production level development experience .
Experience developing through the entire Ruby on Rails stack

●     Strong understanding of the Linux operating system

●     Knowledge of TCP/IP networking

●     Experience developing in C/C++ is a plus

●     Familiarity developing cloud infrastructure on AWS

●     Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL,
Elasticsearch, Redis

●     Experience with JavaScript libraries like jQuery, jQueryUI,
Backbone.js, and angular.js

●     Experience with testing frameworks

●     Experience working with existing codebases

●     Good comprehension of object oriented paradigm concepts and
exposure to functional programming

●     Understanding and sound application of agile software
development methodologies

●     Experience with writing unit tests and automated UI testing

●     Prior start-up or freelancing experience is a strength but not required

Send with your resume and  representative examples of source code you
have worked on

--
Thanks&Regards,
Pavithra