*Hello Partner,*

*This side Akash from Kani Solution and I have below urgent position for my
client, please have a look it –*

*Job Title:* Cognos Administrator

*Job ID:* 2015-6507

*Job Location:* Philadelphia, PA

*Interview Mode: *Phone followed by Skype

*Note: *Must have good Comms***

*Please look for Cognos 10, Netezza, admin*

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Understand and Review customer requirements and provide a solution in
   Cognos and Framework and ensure quality of design
   - Assist with performance tuning and environment stabilization
   - Assist with consolidation planning
   - Understand performance issues in Netezza and provide a solution
   - Handle complex reports in Cognos and administration in Cognos
   - Provide thought leadership to client and internal stakeholders

*Skills and Experience Required:*

Mandatory experience

   - Minimum 4 years of experience with Cognos 10
   - Experience using Netezza, including 3 years of experience using
   Netezza with Cognos
   - Solid understanding of modeling using Framework Manager
   - Experience doing performance tuning; environment stabilization;
   consolidation
   - Strong SQL Skills are necessary
   - Experience using Aginity Workbench
   - Previous experience with CQM/DQM