Hello,
My name is *Ashrith Naren *and I represent *Systel Inc.* Systel is
professional services organization with IT Staff Augmentation as its
specialization. Through the 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of numerous large and midsized organizations and effectively
addressed their IT and staffing requirements. Please visit our website
*systelinc.com
<http://systelinc.com>*

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you. Below is a summary of the position.

*Role   : *
*Pega Architect Location: San Jose, CA*

*Type   : Contract Duration: 6+ Months*

 Need to be Cretified LSA

*Please Share resume to nar...@systelinc.com <nar...@systelinc.com> *

*Job Description: *

Role and Responsibility

•      Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations.

•      Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects.

•      Responsible for architecting and designing business applications
using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.

•      Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega

•      Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other
applications with Pega based application.

•      Estimate and Size the requirements for Pega implementation;
highlight dependencies for the solution on other applications.

•      Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and
risk

*Experience and Skills*:

•      Relevant experience of 10+ years in Pega, architecting and
developing the applications.

•      Have experience of technically leading the application development
for atleast 2 sizeable Pega solutions.

•      Has experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega
fitment assessment.

•      Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration
exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC
solutions for complex business requirements.

•      Pega CLSA certified.

•      Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using
iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and
using agile Scrum methodology.

*If you are interested in this opportunity listed above please forward
updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps you can
recommend someone who would be interested in this position.*

Thanks & Regards

*Ashrith Naren*

Technical Recruiter,

D: 6782509838

*Toll Free: *+1-888-8SYSTEL Ext-227

*nar...@systelinc.com <nar...@systelinc.com>*

*C**onfidentiality Notice*: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message. To stop receiving mails in the future please contact
us <customerc...@systelinc.com>