Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone for below role.

*Title:: HealthCare BA*

*Location:: Long Beach, CA*

*MOI:: Telephonic*

*Duration:: 6 months contract to hire*

*Only GC or USC*

*Requirement::*

Business Analyst

Long Beach

Waterfall/Agile experience.

Degree

Understand healthcare business (any of the following would be great…claims,
enrollment, eligibility, operations, capitation, qnxt etc.)

Very strong at writing BRDs

Accustomed to running JAD sessions and doesn’t need a PM to sit in on
meetings with them

Good communication skills

Humble

*Title:: HealthCare PM*

*Location:: Long Beach, CA*

*MOI:: Telephonic*

*Duration:: 6 months contract to hire*

*Only GC or USC*

*Requirement::*

Project Manager

Long Beach

Waterfall/Agile experience.

Degree

PMP (must be verifiable)

Understand healthcare business (any of the following would be great…claims,
enrollment, eligibility, operations, capitation, qnxt etc.)

Good communication skills

Humble

Business facing

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

  Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: