Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone for below position.

*Oracle APEX Developer*

*Denver, CO*

*12+ Months*

*Client : Arrow Electronics*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

Database design & development

* Design & implementation of complex data models (logical and physical) in
Oracle 11g or above

* Design and development of packages, procedures, functions, views and
triggers

* Expert PL/SQL, SQL, skills & experience (4+ years) Web Development (2-4
years experience)

* Strong JavaScript and jQuery

* Strong HTML and CSS

* Angular.js a plus Apex 4.0 or above (2-4 years experience)

* Exceptionally strong skills & demonstrable experience in the design &
development of complex Oracle Apex applications (candidates will be
interviewed by Apex experts to ascertain their skills and experience)

* Web services in APEX, experience in handling APIs of external systems

* Experience using and creating APEX templates, including page templates
General software development

* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
operations

* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch *
Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: