Hello Partner,

This side Akash from Kani Solution and I have below urgent position for my
client, please have a look it -

*Job Title:** Project Manager(Health Care)*

*Job ID:** 2016-6750*

*Job Location:** Coppell, TX*

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Provides oversight, planning, and Strategic guidance to ensure
   successful delivery of software projects
   - Coordinates with Shared Services leadership to ensure team is
   operating in an efficient and sustainable manner
   - Work directly with business users to refine requirements and
   document/plan SW release
   - Participates in the analysis, planning, coordination and oversight of
   SW projects using IBM WebSphere suite of products
   - Ensures software developed is held to GalaxE quality standards through
   Appropriate review and approval cycles
   - Provide resource coordination and supervision
   - Plan, track and report on the delivery effort
   - Work closely with users, program managers, and developers to bring the
   team’s ideas to life
   - Represent team throughout the end-to-end product lifecycle and deliver
   results for the team’s success.

*Skills and Experience Required:*

Technical Experience:

   - Experience as a Project Manager (7 years+)
   - Background experience in business analysis (4 Years+)
   - Knowledge of SDLC

Non-technical Experience

   - Healthcare industry experience (2 years +)
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions
*Phone:* 609-952-6469