Hi

My name is *Steven* and I am a* Recruiter* with *Infotree Services*. With
reference to your resume registered at *Monster*.*com* , I have an urgent
opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for the client's
requirement. The opening is with One of our big Clients. I have listed the
job description for your reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

I am looking forward to hear from you soon !

*Job Req:                                                           *
*MDTJP00006507*

 *Job Title                                                       *      *Data
Analyst I/BI/BO/BA*

*Location:                                                     *        *Mounds
View,MN*

*Term of Contract:                                              3+ Months *

Top 3 must haves:
1. Expert *Access *
2. Designing and querying *relation databases*
3. *Business intelligence* experience

4. Lumira or SpotFire

This role will be responsible to build and implement a relational database
supporting data management strategy within Medtronic’s CVG quality
organization.

• Lead execution of improvements to the *CVG Quality Data Management*
*SharePoint
site collection. *
• Develop site features such as *Key Performance Indicator (KPI)*
scorecards, analysis dashboards, and *interactive web* *databases*
• Enable analytics by developing data connections to existing *Quality Data
Warehouses*
• Enhance and integrate existing databases to facilitate consistent
datasets and the infrastructure to enable robust data analysis
• Coordinate with end users and Medtronic IT to ensure requirements are
tested and satisfy software validation criteria
• Assist in the development of strategy measurement architecture

Qualifications
BS/BA degree
*3-6 years within Business Intelligence or Analytics team*
Advanced Proficiency in *MS Access, SharePoint, Lumira, and* *Excel.*
Data Integration between multiple sources and environments
Demonstrated proficiency in *building relational databases, writing complex
SQL statements*, and building connections to data warehouse environments
Proven facilitation, relationship building and negotiation skills
Demonstrated ability to utilize software analytics and *visualization tools*
such *as Lumira, SpotFire, Business Objects, *or other equivalent platforms
Strong communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the
organization

*If you are intersetd for above position ,please fill details.*

 *NOTE  : SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Middle Name*

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Last 3 Digit of SSN*

*Last Pay Rate / Salary*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Steven* - Technical Recruiter

*Phone *(Direct): 734-888-8174

*Email:* ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | *Website:*
www.infotreeservice.com

*Hangout:* steven.usrecruiter | *Yahoo:* steven.usrecruiter

*Mailing Address:* 215 Ann Arbor Rd. Suite 304 Plymouth, MI 48170

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-fernandez-240956104>