*Hi Folks,*

*Needed a Bigdata developer in Boston, MA*
*Must be G.C or Citizen*
*Rate is $50 per hour.*

*Please reply to m...@allianceit.com <m...@allianceit.com>*

*Job Title: Bigdata  Hadoop developer*
*Duration: Long-term*
*Location: Boston, MA*

*Job Description*
*Must Haves:*
*Must-haves *
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with Big Data in a Java Enterprise ECO
system (Design, Development, Test, Deploy on Production)
- 2+ years of experience with Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, PIG, Sqoop, Flume
(Design, Development, Test, Deploy on Production Hadoop cluster)
- Strong understanding of ETL processing with HIVE/Pig scripts
- Ability to segment and organize data from disparate sources

*Plusses *
- Previous healthcare industry experience
- Experience with HBase or Talend
- Experience with Apache Spark or other streaming big data processing

*Day-to-Day *
Our client is looking for two skilled Big Data Developers who will work on
the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data
within the organization. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal
solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and
monitoring them. They will also be responsible for integrating them with
the architecture used across the company. This is a Big Data Develop team
that is creating a lake of a variety of applications within the company for
reporting as well as an analytical tool across enterprise applications.
Some of the top daily responsibilities include: designing & developing ETL
data flows and performing pre-processing using Hive / Pig; performing
technical requirements into detailed design; maintaining security and data
privacy; and implementing data flow scripts using Unix / hive / pig
scripting. These developers will also work wit! h the System Analyst Team
and development manager on a day-to-day basis to accomplish these goals.

Warm Regards,
Mir Ali

Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 215(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002
Email: m...@allianceit.com
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.