*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well.!*

My name is *Jalal *and I am associated with *Mitaja Corp*. We have an
urgent job opportunity as *QA Engineer *with one of our client for *Glendale,
CA**.*

If you are interested and looking for new opportunity please send your
updated resume. Else provide a reference of your friends or colleagues.

*Revert me only on jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com <jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com>*

*Job Title :                          QA Engineer (Functional Testing)*

*Job Location :                  Glendale, CA Employment Type :
Contract*

*Job Duration:                   6 months (with option to Extend)*

*Interview Mode:             Telephonic + Face to Face*

*Job Description:  *

We would like the candidate to have STRONG QA qualities.

Job Requirements (Minimum Requirements):

·         *Job Duties – 80% Functional Testing, 20% Automation
Testing(where there is an opportunity)*

·         5+ years of experience as a QA engineer with automation experience

·         *Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years*

·         Automation Experience is a must – Need to have Selenium
Experience (No Record and playback)

·         Is familiar with *BDD and/or Cucumber*

·         Needs to have *Mongo DB* experience.

·         PostgreSQL experience is a plus as well.

·         Needs to have strong Web Services Testing experience.

·         Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels
– *Requirements
gathering, test methodology, execution, release.*

·         Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable reaching
out across teams as needed for clarification, etc. (Candidate will need to
represent QA in agile teams)

·         Has worked with *Rally*

·         Has worked with *Java and C++ Applications*

*Thanks &Regards,*

*Jalal Luhar| Technical Recruiter | Mitaja Corporation*

*Main: **(301)-969-2395 Ext. 103**| Email: **jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com*
<jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com>

*GTalk: **jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com* <jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com>
* Web: **http://www.mitajacorp.com <http://www.mitajacorp.com/>*