*Salesforce developer *

*Boston, MA*

*6+ month contract*

*Rate: DOE ( Rate can go up to $100)*

*NO H1B !!*

*F2F !!*

*Focus Areas: *

·         My Client is in the middle of a Salesforce implementation that is
projected to wrap up at the end of Q1 in March.

·         This person will be interacting with the team on a daily basis,
and must be onsite 100% of the time.

·         Looking for a short term Salesforce.com developer resource for a
3-6 month window to help cover development assignments and oversight. This
person would be in addition to the team, someone to help augment the
current staff.

·         Ideally they need someone with expertise, who has done an
implemented in the past and has hands on development experience with
salesforce.

*Skill Set:*

·         Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer

·         Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant

·         7 or more years SFDC experience

·         Development experience with large implementations including
financial services and investment advisors

·         Experience with Salesforce.com configuration, Apex coding,
ForceOne, API integration, Lightning Connect, Lightning Components, Sales
Console, and Platform Encryption.

·         Preferable experience with other Salesforce 3rd party vendor
applications and plugins including Conga Composer, CTI, CloudLock

·         Preferable experience with .Net C# development, and SQL or Oracle
development

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Ability to work with other developers providing knowledge
transfer and technical know how

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Mohammad Wasim*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.