*Position: CERTIFIED Salesforce Administrator  *

*Location: Mountain View, California.  Candidates MUST be local and
available for in-person interview per client request*

*Duration: 1+ year project in*

*Candidates must be available and local to the Bay Area/San Francisco/San
Jose Area.*

*US Citizens, GC Holders and H1B *

*Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator*, Salesforce API, Apex,
Visualforce, Lightning, SQL

*MUST have Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification and provide copy
of certification*

The Sales Infrastructure team is charged with leading improvements for
tools and processes for our global sales teams. We manage and develop our
Salesforce CRM implementation focusing optimizing workflows, insights, and
data hygiene.

*Top 3 Daily Responsibilities: *

·         Administer and customize our Salesforce implementation and
deployment, including design, documentation, analytics, training,
deployment, and support.

·         Collaborate with sales, operations, and other stakeholders to
analyze requirements and translate into technical requirements and
articulate design considerations and trade-offs

·         Maintain and customize all aspects of the Salesforce platform
including objects, fields, layouts, security, reporting, validation rules,
workflows, data manipulation and migration.

*Additional Responsibilities: *

·         Provide technical support and guidance for general as well as
complex user issues and requests.

*Required Skills: *

·         BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent relevant
experience

·         3-5 years experience as Salesforce administrator for sales and
support organizations

·         Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Appreciate and can maintain strong technical and user documentation.

·         *Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator *

*Nice to Have Skills/Not Required: *

·         Hands-on development experience with Salesforce API, Apex,
Visualforce, Lightning, SQL

·         Certified Salesforce Advanced Developer

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.