REPLY TO: akash.si...@rci-usa.com

Hello Partners,

Currently we have urgent position for one of our direct client in Columbi,
SC, please share relevant profiles.

*Role*

*Project Manager(SAP Implementation)*

*Location*

*Columbia, SC*

*Duration*

*6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Work with the client’s director and treasury staff to develop and/or
maintain project plans that will guide and assist the team in their role as
support for the state treasurer’s office in the implementation of treasury
modules.

Work closely with the project management staff to coordinate project
timelines and plans to ensure coordination between resources.

Inform client’s management team of any potential issues that may impact
deadlines, milestones.

Inform client’s management team of system development and/or implementation
issues that may have significant impact on resources, costs, etc.

Regards
Akash Sinha
akash.si...@rci-usa.com