Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Jr. Technical Project Manager *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months ContractLocals Preferred *

Jr. Technical Project Manager – Chicago, IL – 6+ Months Contract
• Create project schedules in Microsoft Project for approved and assigned
implementation projects, and manage successful executions in accordance
with approved DISA policies, procedures and business practices.
• Maintain effective relationships with supporting engineering staff,
hosting data centers and mission partner customers.
• Provide accurate project status for management review by posting updated
project status to directed SharePoint locations and using standard tools
and systems.
• Serve as a project liaison with external organizations supporting project
implementation, coordination of activities, and key milestone tracking.
• Prepare and deliver Microsoft Office (MSO) presentations for the project
team, stakeholders, and Agency leadership.
• Effective verbal and written communications, including preparing and
delivering written and graphical presentations to senior management

*Thanks,*
*Narendar. T*
*tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*