*Sr Business Analyst with Airlines/Hospitality/Travel exp - Local to GA- -
Available Immediately*

Hi,

Attached resume of my own w2 consultant for Business Analyst for your
review.
He is located at Atlanta, GA and ready to relocate anywhere in USA.

· 6+ Years Professional Experience as Business Systems Analyst with strong
knowledge of Hospitality and Travel Industry.
· Worked individually, as well as in team environment, to achieve project
quality goals.
· Thorough knowledge of SDLC, RUP methodology, Requisite Pro, Clearcase and
Rational Rose.
· Experience in designing and developing project document templates based
on SDLC methodology.
· Excellent at using UML and making Use cases.
· Experienced in data warehouses and data marts for business intelligence
reporting and data mining along with developing and documenting process
flows for business processes.
· Expertise in Performance Management, Asset Management, Credit Management,
Client Reporting and implementing its benefits.
· Extensive experience in analyzing models and optimizing business
processes, data flows, document business requirements and functional
specification documents.

Kindly review his resume and let me know if you would like to talk to him.

Thanks

Thanks & Regards
Shailesh
Swarky Solutions, MN