Hi Tony,

Is the 2 piece female band Luna Petticoat still going to be playing
there on Sunday afternoons? My husband became friendly with them and
we went to see them at Wish You Were Here a few times. I wondered if
they were still going to be there in the fall. Thanks.

-Heather

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "tonyfnjpm"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM