The internet attracts social misfits- that's why I am here.  One has
to expect this- many people who post anywhere on the net are not
people one would associate with in person.

I can say it easier- doesn't play well with others

And they don't understand what the means in their life!

Jack

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM