--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Jim:  I think everyone on the list supports our troops oveseas.  I think everyone
> feels that the troops should feel very proud of what they have accomplished.  As far
> as I understand them, no comments on this list have meant any negative reflection on
> our troops.  Nor have I heard even a single person say anything else.

It shouldn't matter what kind of vechile a peson drives if a person has a sticker says
support your troops.They can be supporting them donating time,money to familes of
troops overseas,money,phone cards etc.I just didn't like the way it was worded.We
should drive vechiles with better gas mileage.Everyone here does support our troops.A
year ago alot came together for SSG Craft with cards,gifts + donations.Alot have
supported a Flag on our WaterFront Flag Pole when I asked Asbury Partners for it.I
just didn't like how it was worded.I am very thankful to everyone on this site for
supporting the troops.I also don't believe the war is only about oil.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM