Jim...you SURE you weren't in Canada?

but seriously, it may be a question to ask the Heinz people. The
store may be engaging in what's known as the "gray-market", buying &
reimporting products created in international markets to avoid the
taxes on them. I've bought packs of cigarettes in South Jersey that
had Delaware tax stamps on them. It's cheaper for smaller stores to
buy the cigarettes retail in DE than wholesale in NJ. This is sort
of the same thing, and it may be more of a case of the store being
unethical/illegal than Heinz itself.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If I have products such as bbq sause, catshup + that say product
of canada + product of mexico and we have those plants here in the
U.S.that make it + I brought here in a local store what would it
be.I a not sure about Canada the $ to the worker in labor in Mexico
is less insurance.As well as insurance.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM