Dear Friends,

It's an exciting weekend in Asbury Park!

This Saturday is the city's "First Night Event" when we light up for a full night of fun including parties, giveaways, late shopping and more starting at 6pm. More info is available online at www.firstnightasburypark.com.

Wish You Were Here will be participating with the introduction of Chef Holly and a tasting of her line of delicious , healthy, low fat, low calorie meals and snacks. Stop in to meet Chef Holly and sample some of her amazing fare. This is just in time for the holidays when we start to think about our resolutions for the New Year. We will also be offering low carb and sugar free items. Holiday orders will happily be accepted - perfect for friends and family with special dietary needs! All nutrition information is available. Also, check out some of our great holiday items and gift ideas including our musical, animated Christmas stockings and the Mr. Christmas Gold Label collection of musical and animated Ferris Wheels and Carousels - perfect for your holiday village or for display all year round.

The Boss Is Back for the Holidays (Yes, Bruce Springsteen) -

While tickets to his December 19th holiday show at Harry's Roadhouse are not yet on sale, you can enter to win two passes -- and a unique chance to meet him -- starting this weekend. Springsteen will offer a free pair of tickets and two backstage passes to 10 lucky fans who shop in Asbury Park between Saturday morning, December 4th and Saturday afternoon, December 18th. To enter, you need only visit a participating Asbury Park merchant by December 18th and fill out a contest entry form. A list of participating shops and complete contest rules will be posted on www.asburyguild.com and on www.cityofasburypark.com by Saturday morning. No purchase is necessary, but you may enter only once at each shop per business day. Phone, mail and e-mail entries will not be accepted, so plan to stop -- and shop -- in Asbury Park this season and enjoy the city's new holiday decorations.

This Sunday , we will be hosting our very first poetry reading event:
12-1PM - Free

ASBURY PARK IN POETRY:  DAVID MESSINEO'S POEMS INSPIRED BY ASBURY PARK, NJ

We've never tried anything like this before and are looking forward to an interesting time for all.

Regards,
Tony Fatouros
Wish You Were Here
612 Cookman Ave., Asbury Park