You should have been at Council meeting
    Kate & Jimmy could not wait to vote on the new tax abatements, even as citizens  protested
    I suggested we should follow Long Branch's modified plan?          after $500,000 sale price of a condo, all bets are off for that tax abatements for that unit, do u need tax relief to build on the ocean in 2004 real estate market
    Sanders, Bruno, Malenia could not under stand the new concept & eagerly voted to past 2 tax abatements (Hamilton voted no)
    then the council meeting soon collapsed

    Nancy Shieds, reporter for A P Press asked me why would I stir the pot, Was I against redevelopment? and she believed under eminent domain property owners would get fair market value from the developers
    I asked her how naive was she
    is this reporter objective
    is the Stockholm syndrome affecting the council (except Hamilton) & Nancy

    just reporting and asking.
    I'm new on this list and have a nearly perfect attendance record for most city meetings, ie council, planning board, board of adjustments, & board of education ----------4+ years

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here