In a message dated 12/9/2004 5:07:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Please members of the list show your dissatisfaction with your vote in the next election.
I am currently exploring the possibility of running for AP City Council.  While I am in this exploratory stage I am interested in hearing your concerns.  Please email them to me personally at [EMAIL PROTECTED], not to the list.  Please include your name, address, phone number, what your concerns are and how you would like to see your city government play an active role in addressing the issues you are concerned about.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace, Jim Keady

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to